HeroScape Forums
Lunar Diplomacy (bug/glitch)
User

Send PM
11-05-2018 16:51
i defeat the boss so i can finish quest and it wont let me leave i tried twice and still nothing it makes me so demotivated to play cuz i cant finish a quest... its been 2 weeks now... maybe in a billions years it might be fixed so i can finish a quest so i can move on... till then i wont be on for a while </3

edit: its 15th................................................................ hello????????????????????????????????????

it's now the 19th............................................................... so... hello!?????????????????????????????????\

now the 20th.... still nothing, no answer, *sigh*
User

Send PM
29-05-2018 21:44
I'll work on it and get it fixeed. Thanks for telling me
User

Send PM
19-06-2018 20:42
it's been 3 weeks now maybe? is there a fix for it yet? been busy playing other stuff. i thought i would just see if there was anything new. or any fix yet. :P
User

Send PM
22-06-2018 00:57
i did the quest and it works fine for me, go into the game and enter !resetq itll reset ur quests.

what could have went wrong:

i accidentally teleported to you while you were doing the quest.

just try the resetq command and get back to me, i did the quest myself again and it works fine.

do you mean your stuck inside of the arena?O_o
User

Send PM
05-07-2018 02:54
hey! sorry i never really check this much... what i tried to explain is that when you defeat the boss and go to click the stand with the book on it, it doesnt let me leave i just stand there even trying to relog doesnt work. i been trying to get all the quests done but that part makes it not possible i only done maybe 1 or 2 but if i reset my quest or quests then i have to do them all over again and i dislike quests. but i guess aslong as it is fixed then its alright. i just wanna complete the quest after defeating the boss i guess it is for the perhaps the 4th or 5th time?. thanks again for letting me know will try that and hope for the best :).

edit: i just noticed i have to donate or i cant teleport with the botton in the corner next to the log out botton...
User

Send PM
22-07-2018 01:03
Im looking into this now

will keep you updated