HeroScape Forums
User

Send PM
12-09-2018 16:22
so i was thinking about coming back to hero-scape so i did, i download the new client like asked and notice it stops loading at 1% and then i reload and notice it's offline. any idea to what has happen in the few months that i haven't played :l? im pretty lost and hope to get back up to date with everything :).
User

Send PM
15-09-2018 14:48
I really hope it comes online again!
User

Send PM
15-09-2018 22:00
where has everyone been :/ it's been saying server: online on the website along with 1 player online for a few days now possibly for weeks... i just missed hero-scape... last time i played was like 2 months ago or maybe earlier... im worried that it's shut down :'(.

edit few minutes later: maybe since it was in beta, maybe they are releasing it as a released game so it's no longer beta but now a compelete game O_o
User

Send PM
16-09-2018 17:12
Hopefully something like that, im ready 2skill! :D
Founder

Send PM
27-10-2018 13:36
Hey guys the servers up and running again! have fun :)
User

Send PM
29-10-2018 05:47
Hello Mike!

Well next time you could actaully keep us updated whats happening if the server goes offline. If the server was really Active and this happened you would for sure lose all the players without giving them informations.

Im going back here just becuase i know how good owner u are and give it a second chance! <3 good to have the server back see you ingame!
Founder

Send PM
30-10-2018 10:04
thanks skill :) im glad to know i have positive feedback.

i was lost in my own little world and i needed to get back to it, i broke my plasma ball and ever since then...well, yeah.

see you in game :)